It’s that time again: financial planning season. And, just as always, finding benchmarks to compare yourself against your peers, as well as to validate your assumptions is a pain. Not so this time.
In order to help you measure your financial and operating performance compared to other B2B SaaS companies, I’ve put together a summary of external benchmarks. May the metrics be with you!
- 2021 KBCM SaaS Survey - by KeyBanc Capital Markets
- 2021 Financial & Operating Benchmarks Report - by OpenView Partners
- 2021 European SaaS Benchmark - by Sébastien Le Roy (Serena Capital)
- SaaS AE Metrics & Compensation Research - by The Bridge Group
- SaaS SDR Metrics & Compensation Report - by The Bridge Group
- Top 10 Learnings from the Redpoint 2020 GTM Survey - by Tom Tunguz (Redpoint Ventures)
- Insight’s Periodic Table of SaaS Sales Metrics - by Insight Partners
- Revenue Per Employee Benchmarks for Private SaaS Companies - by Nick Perry (SaaS Capital)
- The 2021 Edition of the ICONIQ Enterprise Five - by Claire Davis (ICONIQ)
- Enterprise Public Comparables - by Meritech Capital
- Key metrics of publicly traded US SaaS companies - by Blossom Street Ventures
- Operating Expense Benchmarks for SaaS Startups (S&M, R&D, G&A) - by Parsa Saljoughian (IVP)
- 2021 Subscription Churn & Cancellation Benchmarks - by ProfitWell
Did I forget something cool? Let me know, happy to add :)