New role based out of our Cologne office - start July 2022 - 15h per week
Capnamic Ventures is looking for a Working Student role in Finance & Controlling. Based out of our office in Cologne (Germany) you should be available from latest July 2022 (start-date is as soon as possible) and have at least 12 months of time for a 15h/week employment in a dynamic team. Read below what you are up to and what we expect from your profile:
- closely work with our Finance Manager and Analyst.
- support us in quarterly Fund Reporting.
- assist in daily usage of our controlling software iLevel.
- help to manage and improve general Accounting and Controlling processes.
- enable us to automate relevant actions on a solid data-basis.
- be responsible to boost our Business and Portfolio Intelligence.
- run benchmarking analyses for our portfolio.
- passionate about Finance as well as Venture Capital.
- data-driven, skilled in MS Excel and fluent in German and English.
- a team player, who wants to have a lot of responsibility from day one in a great team.
- currently finishing your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business (focus on Accounting, Controlling or Finance is a plus).
- a hands-on person and ideally have experience in Accounting/Controlling (previous experience in a relevant sector is a plus).
- available for at least 12 months.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com. This should contain your availability, CV and references to relevant experiences.
Capnamic Ventures is one of Europe’s leading early-stage Venture Capital firms, with offices in Berlin and Cologne. The VC invests most of its funds in tech startups in the German-speaking region. Capnamic also joins forces with international co-investors. All portfolio companies are supported through Capnamic’s global network of investors and industry partners. The vast expertise of the Capnamic team includes more than 70 investments, a high turnover of successful trade sales and IPOs, as well as a strong entrepreneurial track record within the investment team.