Capnamic Ventures is looking for a Visiting Investment Analyst / Intern to join our team in either our Cologne or Munich office. We are one of Europe’s leading early-stage Venture Capital firms and invest most of our funds in tech startups in the German-speaking region. Capnamic also joins forces with international co-investors. All portfolio companies are supported through Capnamic’s global network of investors and industry partners.
As a full part of our team, you will
- Play a crucial role in managing our deal flow, actively source deals and identify attractive investment opportunities — which ultimately leads to the impact we have as investors: funding and supporting great startups.
- Work alongside our investment managers and engage in deal flow and business plan analysis.
- Give us a competitive edge by looking into topics such as competitor and industry analyses.
- Help us to bring deals over the finish line by supporting our deal teams in financial transactions.
You are passionate about
- Evolving business models and disruptive technologies
- Data and identifying new angles of information
- Acting within a team and having a lot of responsibility from day one
- Bringing complex topics to the point through communication and within presentations (in German & English)
You’ll unfold your impact best if you are
- Available for 3 months
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree (we believe that any major is relevant for a VC as long as you have a well-developed understanding of business models)
- Equipped with knowledge and insights about the VC and/or startup sector
- An independent work style as well as a fully-fledged membership of our small and agile investment team
- An extensive and practical onboarding to get you up and running as fast as possible
- Insights into successful startups and how to invest in them
- A dynamic and motivating environment with open communication on eye-level and a lot of autonomy for your own ideas
- Full-time work from our offices in Cologne or Berlin
Send an email including your CV to email@example.com