Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for Database Engineer to join our Development team based in Berlin.
What we offer you:
– A competitive salary
– Flexibility in work schedule
– Relocation assistance
– An international team with strong focus on transparency
– Regular team gatherings and company retreats
– An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
– Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
As Database Engineer you will be part of our Database team you will ensure that a new product offering can scale into the tens or hundreds of TB. You will be involved in every aspect of the platform from extensions and improvements to PostgreSQL to optimizations to the analytics reporting software on which it relies.
– Maintain and expand our Analytics Platform (written in Go)
– Maintain and expand database management tools
– Troubleshoot PostgreSQL issues and propose/implement fixes
– Improve and optimize our architecture and suggest improvements to current processes and structures
– Advise the developers of the service offering (written in Python) on best practices
– Work experience of administration of heavily-loaded PostgreSQL databases
– Good understanding and experience in C, Python, or Go
– Solid research skills
– Expressed interest in learning new programming languages and technologies
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!