Unbotify was recently acquired by Adjust. This important milestone backs Unbotify’s vision of fighting bot fraud while ensuring we remain independent in developing our unique technology and maintain our innovative & vibrant culture.
Unbotify’s mission is to provide a best in class solution to one of the major problems of web and mobile applications security today – detecting malicious bots. Our unique focus on behavioral biometrics derives from years of experience in the field and a deep knowledge of existing detection methods and their inherent shortcomings.
We are looking for a Big Data Researcher to join the Unbotify team based in Israel.
What we offer you:
– A competitive salary
– Flexibility in work schedule
– Relocation assistance
– An international team with strong focus on transparency
– Regular team gatherings and company retreats
– Knowledge sharing environment
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
In the role as Data Researcher, you will be the owner of the company’s core data. You will build and use research tools for the investigation of extremely large amounts of raw data. Furthermore, you will define behavioral-biometrics features that distinguish bots and humans apart, and test them against internal benchmarks to ensure a quality detection pipeline. Your collaboration with the Data Science team will therefore be tight.
Additionally you will need to work closely with the Account Managers since you will be responsible to deduce insights on the types of fraud different customers have.
– Build data investigation tools
– Research huge amounts of data via a broad variety of investigation tools (internal and external)
– Define and prove new bot-detection features
– Deduce insights on the fraudster’s operation methods
– Work experience as in the field of a Big Data analysis
– Experience with BI tools, such as Tableau, Sisence, etc.
– Experience with programming languages, such as Python, Spark, and SQL
– Experience in Machine Learning – a Plus
– Solid experience in Cyber industry – a Plus