Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer (Python) to join our development team in Berlin.
What we offer you:
– A competitive salary
– Flexibility in work schedule
– Relocation assistance
– An international team with strong focus on transparency
– Regular team gatherings and company retreats
– An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
– Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
As Backend Engineer you will join the team that is taking care of our topnotch campaign management solution. With your knowledge in Python and PostgreSQL you will be able to build RESTful APIs and support the front-end team. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and improvement of our Django applications.
– Develop, maintain and enhance Django application
– Build RESTful APIs for our ReactJS frontend
– Integrate third-party services such as Facebook, Google and Snapchat
– Proficiency in Python
– Experience working with PostgreSQL
– Understanding of HTTP
– Basic level of HTML, CSS, JS
– Familiarity with Go is a plus